Aviafora is a meeting place for aviation professionals. Membership requires keeping to our rules, which are generally as follows:
- Please always be courteous in your conversations. We would like to uphold the principles of Airmanship.
- Please refrain from posting offensive material or language. This refers to anything which may cause offence, racially or sexually, or in any other way, and includes a prohibition on the use of sexually explicit material (words, images or videos) as well as potentially demeaning and or racist remarks or material.
- Please respect the advice and recommendations of the forum administration and moderators as well as any specific instructions they may provide.
- Aviafora reserves the right to remove information which, in the opinion of the forum Administrator or Moderators, is inappropriate, offensive or irrelevant.
- You may post links to mainstream websites that are of relevance to a discussion. However, unmerited and or repeated linking to websites which represent a conflict of interest with Aviafora is not permitted.
- Please refrain from advertising, either overtly on the forum or surreptitiously through private messages. References to products and or services in answer to specific questions is acceptable (at our discretion) but gratuitous advertising is not permitted. Official advertising is available on Aviafora. If you wish to advertise please contact the Forum Administrator.
- If you are aware of the identity of a member of Aviafora please do not disclose this person's identity (or any information associated with their identity) without their prior consent.
- Please do not post on the forum the contents of private messages without the prior consent of the originator.
- Please ensure that you obtain prior permission to post any copyrighted material on the forum.
- If these rules are abused or undue distress or disturbance to others is caused, member(s) may be subject to a suspension or may even be banned from a forum. As we do not wish to do this, we ask all members to kindly observe these Forum Rules at all times.
Having said all that, we hope your visits to Aviafora are enjoyable and invite you to contribute to the good and benefit of aviation by helping to make it interesting and informative.
We guarantee that any personal information submitted to Aviafora through the creation of your account will not be shared with a third party without your prior consent.
Furthermore, contact information and members details are not shared with any affiliate organisations and are maintained in confidence at all times.
To the fullest legal extent, Aviafora is providing this website and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, the content is naturally subject to change. In no event will Aviafora be held liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information held on this server.
Aviafora does everything possible to ensure that the interests of all who have involvement with this website are properly protected. However, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of individual members and accept no liability on their behalf.
All matters arising relating to issues of copyright, members privacy or inappropriate and or offensive behaviour associated with forum members must be addressed directly with the forum member individually.
Notwithstanding the above, once informed of clear violations of forum protocol or infractions of copyright or any conduct which may cause grievance, Aviafora shall do everything within its power to address the matter concerned.
Visitors to this website, including those who become members of Aviafora, agree that access to and use of this website is at your own risk and neither Aviafora nor its principals, nor its contributors, shall be liable for any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising from or related to either your use of this website or any action or omission of Aviafora in providing this website including but not limited to, your access to the website, website text, link(s), button(s) or banner(s). You further agree to indemnify and hold Aviafora and its principals harmless from and with respect to any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, joint or several, under statute, common law or otherwise, arising out of, based upon or in connection with access, use, inability to use or misuse of this website.
Aviafora recognises the ownership by each member to the content they post. The posting of content does not violate a member's Privacy Guarantee, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
By displaying or posting content on Aviafora, you hereby grant us a nonexclusive global licence to publish the content submitted by you. You also grant us global nonexclusive adaptation and resale rights over any content and material submitted to Aviafora. This nonexclusive publishing licence and resale/adaptation rights extend to any material/s submitted "for publication" on Aviafora, including both message board postings and content submitted for uploading and subsequent publishing within non-message board portions of Aviafora.
Neither we nor our staff will be responsible for any misleading, false or otherwise injurious information and advice communicated on Aviafora or for any results obtained from the use of such information or advice. Furthermore we shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a member through the member's reliance on information and advice gained on Aviafora.
Links to Third Parties
We may provide links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Aviafora is not responsible for the availability of such external sites and resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such sites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
We guarantee that personal information submitted to Aviafora through the creation of your account will not be shared with third parties without your prior consent.
Furthermore, contact information and members details are not shared with any affiliate organisations and are maintained in confidence by us at all times.
This guarantee does not affect Aviafora's right to contact you on forum related issues via the email address you supplied on joining and does not in any way revoke our indemnity against the safe-keeping of personal details under circumstances where members details have been breached as a result of malicious attack.
Should you have any queries about the the Privacy Guarantee please contact us.