CH7 Kompress

Helisport Helicopters

The Ranabot .. Running About!

Comment

More CH77 Ranabot ..

Check out the refueling stop at 2:25

See more info on the Ranabot at: http://www.mamba-air.cz/en/

Comment

Helisport CH77 Ranabot OK-SHA-66 as seen at a private residence in the Czech Republic

Comment

More CH77 ..

Comment

CH77 in Annecy

Comment

Seeing your post on the CH-77 jogged my memory, way back in the early 90s we had it's predecessor the Elisport CH-7 Angel in the UK aptly registered G-HALO on 12.11.93. At the time I was working with Lothian Helicopters using Yorkshire Helicopter Centres Jetrangers for pleasure flying. I was at Finningley Air Show where it was on static display and it then pulled into the Yorkshire Helicopter Centre site in Doncaster where I photographed it. Interesting to note back then it was an Elisport ? When did they start calling the company Helisport.

Photo by Helipixman

Comment

• Savoia
                Savoia commented
                Editing a comment
                Lovely photo Elipix .. and why am I not surprised that you even have a shot of an 'early' EliSport!

EliSport changed their name to Heli-Sport in 1997, most probably for marketing reasons as some outside Italy don't easily identify with the missing 'H'.

AFAIK there isn't a single CH-77 in the UK and which I have found surprising.

A little history on the CH-7 in case you are interested: http://www.redbackaviation.com/ch-7-...ter-evolution/

• Helipixman
                Helipixman commented
                Editing a comment
                Thats an interesting article which I will complete reading tomorrow, There has only ever been G-HALO in the UK and so far no CH-77s
            Working...
            X